MAP has the capability to design, build and supply commercial RAS Hatchery Systems for most of the commercial species in the markets today.
While Hatcheries require specific knowledge and experience unique to different species, the prerequisites for success are common. MAP is guided by roadmap when involved in hatchery design, supply or operations:
- We Integrate trusted experts to complement specific species knowhow.
- All culture systems are self-sustaining RAS systems with biosecurity at the core.
- Nutrition for Broodstock and fry must be sourced from known and reliable suppliers.
- Year-round production with minimal use of Inducing agents.
- Strive to create natural habitat with diversified natural feeds (mesocosm).