Our patented de-head and fillet machine is a STATE-OF-THE-ART system that utilizes a high-speed programmable logic controller to individually measure the length of each fish as it enters the machine. Using this measurement, the unit can then adjust its cutting parameters according to a pre-selected cut value in order to obtain maximum yield for each fish.
The machine utilizes three sets of circular blades to remove the backbone—one above, one below, and one at backbone width—resulting in an extremely high-yield product. After backbone removal, a set of reciprocating blades carefully removes the ribs, producing fillets of a smooth, undamaged appearance. This versatile unit features options for complete rib removal or rib-in fillets, adjustable by simply pre-selecting a cut value on the user- friendly interface.
• PERFECT FOR SMALL SCALE PRODUCTION
• A SIMPLE INSTALLATION & TURNKEY PLANT
• CUSTOMIZED AND BUILT FOR YOU
• EASY TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN
• LOW OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
• JUST-IN-TIME PRODUCTIVITY
• RAPID RETURN ON INVESTMENT
The filleting machine is specifically designed to produce high yielding fillets from fish in the size range 600 grams to 3.5 KG dependent on species.
Handling capability species:
• Arctic Char;
• Similar species where the rib follows the contour of the belly cavity.